Northern Westchester is a special place to call home and sharing the experiences and events is an absolute pleasure!
Here are some of our favorite things in Northern Westchester:
1. Parades are always a family favorite in NW, the Mount Kisco, South Salem and Katonah Fire Parades are some that come to mind that are always a community fun time! They are a little extra special in our family!
2. going to King Kone or other local faves for an ice cream!
3. visiting the local libraries for a new book or a great event! Great way to be a part of the community!
4. Visiting Katonah Museum of Art for a family day or a new exhibit
5. Enjoying Caramoor whether you are exploring the grounds, which we do often and pack a picnic its dreamy or to listen to amazing music its a gem
6. Restaurants oh we have some of the best! Where to explore next? we are going to put a list together in 2024 of our faves! Let us know yours so we can add it!
7. Coffee shops we have some amazing local shops in NW. Some of our faves are listed here
9. Visiting all of the amazing downtown areas in our area! Armonk, Chappaqua, Mount Kisco, Bedford , Katonah, and more!
10. Supporting everything local! We have done some guides to help support your journey for loving local like us!
Can’t wait to make more memories, explore more gems in NW this year! From our family to yours Happy 2024!
photo: by photographybyjlz