Outdoor picnicking will return to County parks this year. The Westchester County Department of Parks, Recreation and Conservation is now taking reservations for the upcoming months.
All groups will be required to follow current Covid-19 guidelines at the time of their events including but not limited to capacity, social distancing and mask wearing.
Picnicking, including outdoor pavilions, is allowed at the following parks:
· Blue Mountain Reservation, Peekskill
· Croton Gorge, Cortlandt
· Croton Point Park, Croton-on-Hudson
· George’s Island Park, Montrose
· Kensico Dam Plaza, Valhalla
· V.E. Macy Park, Irvington
· Ridge Road Park, Hartsdale
· Saxon Woods Park, White Plains
· Sprain Ridge Park, Yonkers
· Tibbetts Brook Park, Yonkers
· Ward Pound Ridge Reservation, Cross River
· Willson’s Woods Park, Mount Vernon
To make a reservation call the permit office at (914) 231-4575, Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservation holders will be contacted if there are any changes to Covid-19 protocols in regards to capacity or cancellations.