You can support local farmers and sustainability and enjoy a day at the farm, following social distance guidelines, during the weekly Muscoot Farm Farmers Market, starting Sunday, May 17, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The day will be divided into six, 45-minute blocks where 30 people maximum will be allowed to shop at one time in order to maintain safe social distancing. Additional rules:
- Masks and gloves must be worn at all times.
- Verification of registration (print out or phone) must be shown upon arrival.
- Shopping time is limited to 30 minutes, though 20 minutes is encouraged.
- One-way circulation through market
- Credit/debit card or contactless form of payment preferred; bring cash as alternative.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Event is rain or shine.
The market will be held every Sunday through Nov. 22.
Muscoot Farm is located on Route 100 in Somers and can be reached via I-684, exit 6. Admission is free. For details, call Muscoot at (914)-864-7283.