With fall air here we have put together a local guide to apple and pumpkin picking! Here are some helpful hints for you to make the experience more enjoyable especially with the little ones!
- Go early it helps with crowds and meltdowns!
- Dress for a farm! My kids love rocking their rain boots!
- If you have a wagon it is helpful to get around the farms!
- Don’t forget to snap photos they are great to use for your holiday cards!!
- Most importantly have fun!!
139 Hardscrabble Rd, North Salem, NY 10560
130 Hardscrabble Road, North Salem, NY 10560
63 Apple Tree Ln, Poughquag, NY 12570
9 Fishkill Farm Road Hopewell JCT, NY 12533
209 Perkinsville Road, Highland, NY 12528
Weed Orchard and Winery
43 Mount Zion Road Marlboro, NY 12542