Looking to support local food insecure families in the community? Participate in the 5th Annual Moms for Moms Drive throughout the month of May. Organized by the Community Center of Northern Westchester, you can purchase online through their Amazon Wishlist or drop items off at their donation center in Katonah. More below on how you can help, including ways to volunteer.
- FOOD DONATIONS: Please bring your donations to the Community Center during our regular hours. We are open Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Thursday from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please do not leave donations when the Center is closed. LEARN MORE HERE.
- CLOTHING DONATIONS: We welcome donations of clean, gently used, seasonal clothing, shoes and linens. We are currently accepting SPRING clothing only. (Unfortunately, the Center cannot accept undergarments, second hand pajamas, uniforms, bathing suits, books, toys, stuffed animals or household items.) If you have donations of houseware items, please visit our friends at the Katonah Thrift Shop across the street at 71 Bedford Road.
- FUND DONATIONS: Without the support of our community we would not be able to keep our pantry shelves filled to serve all the families who come to us each year. Please DONATE here to help us in our mission!
- FOOD VOLUNTEERS: If you are interested in volunteering to pack food bags or provide home delivery please contact Nicole Sorgi, our Operations Manager, at n[email protected].
- CLOTHING VOLUNTEERS: If you are interested in volunteering to sort, hang or merchandise our clothing donations please contact Nicole Sorgi at n[email protected].
- BILINGUAL VOLUNTEERS: We are always in need of volunteers who speak Spanish. Please contact Nicole Sorgi at [email protected] to join our volunteer force.
- FARM VOLUNTEERS: We partner with our friends at WLT and are looking for some help with the farming at Sugar Hill Farm. CCNW distributes the produce grown at the farm to our neighbors in need. It is a great way to get outside and volunteer with social distancing. No experience is necessary. Click Here to sign up to volunteer in April and Here to sign up to volunteer in May.
SHOP LOCAL! Please consider shopping at the COMMUNITY SHOP, all proceeds benefit the programs of the Community Center!
If you or someone you know needs support please visit us during our regular hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 10AM – 4PM, Thursdays 12PM – 6PM, and Saturdays
10AM – 1PM or call us at 914-232-6572, ext 110.